Sunday, May 04, 2008

Cheesy Movies

I haven't posted in a while! So this is gonna be random I think.
Last weekend I was in Kingston with the roomies. It was boring, I helped Nathan move pottery out of the tool shed.
The other day I got my photo taken for my passport. I had to take off my earrings and my eyebrow piercing (I think the hole sealed up though) because it's unacceptable for men to wear stuff like that in a passport photo. I'm kind of happy with the way my photo turned out. Just try to imagine me with my hair tied back, with a straight face. That's what I look like. Nathan said I can pass for a Mexican though..
It's been raining a lot lately.
Today I went to Queen's Park where the 10th annual Toronto Freedom festival was being held. It was too wet! I really wish it wasn't raining. Everybody got soaked. It was fun though. There were over a thousand people! Maybe next year it will be nice and sunny.

Movies I watched lately and really liked:



The worst movies were Doomsday and Forbidden Kingdom, though they were hilariously cheesy and ridiculous. And we were the only ones laughing at the crap parts! Everyone else in the theater was silent, wondering what we were laughing at. Gee, it's not hard to tell if the movie is bad or not!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

We will hit the tracks soon, I promise. How about Thursday around 4:00 p.m. or do you want to wait until the weekend?