Friday, May 23, 2008

Press Zero


I finally got my iMac! You should have seen me trying to carry it from the Eaton Centre through the subway and home. Nathan helped though. It's huge... a 25" monitor. The lady at the Apple store and the manager were surprised that it's my first Mac. It cost me $2279.21 in total. All I'm gonna use it for is to edit, video chat with my siblings, and watch movies... I can watch movies on it like I'm watching a TV screen. It's awesome.


I watched Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull at the theater con los hermanos. It was pretty intense. Not a bad movie at all. They did a pretty sweet job... I really didn't know what to expect. The car chase scene was crazy. The story involved aliens being worshiped (wow I thought this word was spelled with a double P). I seriously think that Steven Spielberg got abducted by aliens at least once.

Oh yeah, I learned something new today at the Apple store, while I was on the phone with my bank. The Apple store lady told me that whenever you're on the phone and it's the automatic voice thing telling you what the options are and telling you what numbers to press (which is just a waste of time), you can just press '0' (zero) to avoid all that and immediately talk to the person you want to talk to. Finally..! Knowing that will make life easier. How did I not know that??

2 comments:

Carla Celiz said...

oh. i thot you were getting the 24" one. oh well. haha, iChat was cool with you. And your roomates are awesome! x)
go on 2mrw okay? cuz lola kunching, lolo rudy, ralf, ate faye and antie cyn are all here. and oh. I might go to Reedley International School. Its pretty shweeet. And if i go, dad said we're gonna get a toyota fortuner! =) yaaay

Stephanie said...

Work all weekend. The tracks will have to wait :(