Thursday, May 22, 2008

Again...

I watched Iron Man again....with Nathan and Tyler cuz they haven't seen it yet. But this time it was in a normal movie theater, so it wasn't as great. Digital is so much better! I think you're more focused when you're watching a movie in digital, for some reason. Maybe cuz it's clearer. Thanks to Stephanie for that.

Anyway, I'm getting an iMac! Yay! I can't wait. I'm gonna be working with iMovie though until I get Final Cut Studio 2 from Fil (who's borrowing it from Holly).

I like how green it is outside these days. It's so nice even if it's wet out. Summer's gonna be brutal though. But it'll be fun.

Oh yeah, my camera's main button is broken. It fell out somehow. I don't know if I should bring it to store though. It might take 3 weeks for it to get fixed and I might not be here by then. But maybe they'll have it done by next week if I'm lucky.

No comments: