Sunday, May 18, 2008

Off to B.C.

GAH. I always get depressed when I'm home alone. Especially when there's no one interesting online to talk to. It's weird. The brothers went to Kingston to play on their parents' new boat.
I woke up at 5:50 pm. Partied last night. It was Genevieve's and Fil's party at the Harmony Bar & Lounge. It was pretty chill.

People who were there:
-Fil
-Genevieve
-Shea
-Nathan
-Me
-a dude from TFC, I forget his name.. Mark or something
-some funny gay dude, I don't know his name either
-Gen's short chick friend who had a thin cigarette, I don't know her name either

Me and Nathan went home earlier than everyone else cuz we had to catch the subway before it closed at 1:30am and Tyler had to pick us up at the station we get off at, because buses stopped running too. I didn't wanna leave though. I don't get to party like that every weekend. I could have crashed at Fil's but I didn't have my house keys with me.

Anyway, I'm planning to go to Vancouver in September. Ceri's going back to there to visit her uni buddies. I owe her a visit, so I thought it would be a good time to go, and I found out Stephanie's going to Terrace at around the same time too, so we thought maybe we can go to Van and Terrace together, and I can crash at her place...and go to her best friend's wedding. Nathan said he might come too. It'll be coool. Might be a road trip if we don't take a plane.

Oh yeah, Speed Racer is amazing.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Speed Racer was amazing, hahahahahahahaha.