Friday, May 30, 2008

Good

I went to a Matt Good concert with Stephanie which was awesome. The opening band was pretty cool too. I forget what they're called though. Thanks again Steph for bringing me.

I'm pretty tired right now. After the show I went to Fil's house to hang out a little bit and jammed with Jason a little. But before I went there I stopped by Wing Machine to get a chicken burger with fries and a Sprite. I don't know why I'm writing this. It's probably just because I remember doing that.

Anyway, I'll probably repost this tomorrow or something. I'll post up some photos me and Nathan took a few days ago on our walk.

Mich is leaving for Maputo at 8 in the morning (her time). She's probably getting up right about now.

I think I'll go sleep. My legs are tired and I could use a massage everywhere.

And oh yeah... I still haven't gotten my working visa yet. Grrr. If I don't get it by next week sometime, I don't think I'll go to the Philippines.

3 comments:

Carla Celiz said...

i sent you an sms kanina. saying that you shouldn't come to the philippines this month anymore. since you have to go home early cuz your gf is going there and stuff. Mommy and Pippa said that you should just come in August. Yes. and Mom, Dad and I are going to Baguio next week, cuz mom said she has 'trouble breathing' here cuz its too hot. haha.
geez. i have to go sleep. and oh. just because you're not coming to the philippines this month, doesn't mean that you can use up the money thats for your ticket to buy an acoustic guitar. Don't use it up for anything, BUT the ticket for August. okay? Cuz then dads gonna get angry, and stressed. so... do NOT spend it.
miss you loser.

Carla Celiz said...

*i meant, for an acoustic base or watever you wanted to buy instead of coming here.

Stephanie said...

I'm back!!!!