Thursday, April 17, 2008

Done

So Friday is the last day of school. So far today, I was the only one who finished both my final projects. They're all due tomorrow but I thought I'd get them over with. I did a script for a children's animated short, and a short random one for business of scriptwriting. Both were adapted from books.
We have to pitch the business one tomorrow.
Here's the log line for mine: The day Hitler was born.
I adapted it from a Roald Dahl short story called Genesis and Catastrophe. It's actually a true story... I chose the shortest story (5 pages) I could find in his book, The Collected Short Stories of Roald Dahl. Love that book. I wrote the script in just 2 hours before going to school in the morning. Busted my balls just so that I wouldn't have to work on anything tonight.
I can't wait til school is over. I'm not even staying for the end of school party on Friday. There's no way.

Oh yeah, I decided I'd put an album together... with beats that I made and am about to make. I'll try to get it done by summer. I wish I could have a bunch of rappers on it... Come to think about it, I might try to get some Mozambican guys on a few, so it's not just an instrumental album. One guy from Toronto/Mississauga already asked me if he could rap on a beat I had on myspace, so he's probably working on that already. I have no idea who he is, but I think he's a pretty good rapper. And on top of everything, Fil said he would mix/engineer my album for free!

Speaking of Fil... he asked me if I wouldn't mind writing scripts for a reality TV show he's working on. I don't know what he means by that...but I think I'm going for it. He still needs to fill me in on all the details. (what a pun)

Booya.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

make sure you bring your camera tomorrow!!!!