Friday, December 21, 2007

Suffering Succotash!

Yes. Sylvester the cat's famous words. It's been in my head since yesterday for some strange reason..

I am currently writing the last act of my whole movie script which is due in about 8 hours. I am not going to sleep until I finish it and hand it in. Tomorrow's the last day of school.

Dammit. I am pushing 11 pages and I need about 20 more. To stay up, I've been drinking coffee that I bought at Coffee Time...and eating 2 beef paddies...and a rice krispie marshmallow square.

You should know that I want to sleep. I did not sleep last night. I went to school without sleeping and slept when I came home. I slept for about 5 hours until 9:00 and woke up (computer alarm clock is very convenient. It plays MP3s. Very cool. You can wake up to your favorite songs.) just to write my script. I wrote 12 hours straight on Monday and Tuesday just to finish my 2nd act. It was a killer. Our teacher expected us to finish our whole movie script in a month. Caga la. What movie writer does that? Porra. E uma merda.

Anyway, I go back to work now. I slave myself.

Peace

1 comment:

Micha said...

oh geez kev. to start things off. amazing title. so original. hehehe. made me smile.

and hey! want you to know that im really proud of the way youre putting so much time into it.. its hard to give up sleep completely (i know ive never been able to do that. always sleep a little)

anyhow.. i really want to read it, okay? i want it together and thats signed too xD


okaaaay? it doesnt actually have to be bound. ahhahaa. but the picture and the signatureS are a definite requirement =D


glad you got your wutang album baby. did you wear your shirt? which one of them? OH KEVvY I LOVE YOU!!!! SO MUCH!


Im so distraught. need you to hold me. nothing else will calm me dwn.