Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Christmas Timey

Yeah.. it's Christmas. it's 4:18AM right now...and I'm...Home Alone.
What am I doing for Christmas? Nothing. Just sit in my room all day watching movies and eating food. Which makes me wonder what movies I'm going to watch...
Anyway...I'd call everyone I care about, but...that's too expensive...
Wish I was with people that matter on Christmas...I'm really missing everybody. Especially at times like this. This is my 2nd lonely Christmas in a row, man!
Damn. Oh well...

I love yous and Christmas hugs to these people (even if you don't read this):

Mich - wish you were here, lovey
Carla - take care of Mom
Martin - stay on the surface
Mom - I love you
Dad - you're an awesome nephew
Mama Lols - I miss you
Lola Meding - glad you're happy with Dad

Aunts & Uncles:
Tito Ian

Tita Sharon
Auntie Gina - I'm waiting for my box of goodies
Uncle Ed
Uncle Dondi
Uncle Jong
Auntie Cyn
Uncle Willy
Auntie Tate & Reggie - have a good wedding!

Cousins I know:
Evan
Lichee
Maverick

Merille
Mark
Nick Wilson
Pamela Faye
Matthew
Gillian

Friends:
Ceri - hope you're having fun in Spain
Stephanie - thanks for being a cool bud
Tim - miss you man
Nathan
Andrew G
Michael F - you're an awesome friend
Ric88
Eddy
Arif
Hermano
Gabs
Roger

R.I.P.
Romeo Celiz
Alding Celiz
George Regino


Jah bless.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry that you are spending Christmas alone. You are always in our prayers though. Keep safe.

Merry Christmas, Kev.
Love,
Pippa

Stephanie said...

Awwwww. That's it,next year you better not be alone!!!!