Saturday, December 29, 2007

Chinese Restaurant

On Thursday night, me and Stephanie went into this Chinese restaurant after walking for about an hour with empty stomachs. We walked into some fast food places that said they didn't have any food! How messed up is that?

Anyway, so we walked into this Chinese restaurant and each ordered this meal that had fried rice, noodles, chicken balls, and an egg roll. So we sat there and ate.

[The owner of the restaurant walks by, with her little Chinese daughter getting a piggyback.]

Kevin: Aww. I want a piggyback ride. [starts giggling]
Stephanie: Hahaha.
Kevin: Hahahaha I'm imagining me on her back.
Stephanie: Oh no!
Kevin: [bursts out laughing hysterically] It's too funny!

[Stephanie tries to eat but Kevin keeps laughing like a madman]

Kevin: [tries to catch his breath] Oh damn. I need to sleep. I've been awake for like 24 hours.

Later...

Stephanie: Try the egg roll.
Kevin: This is an egg roll?
Stephanie: Yeah!
Kevin: [takes a bite of the egg roll] Uhh...where's the egg?
Stephanie: I don't know. It's only got vegetables!
Kevin: Mine too.
Stephanie: I don't think it's an egg roll.
Kevin: [gasps] They cheated us!!
Stephanie: They did.
Kevin: Now they have to pay us back! [starts laughing again in-between words] With...a...piggyback...ride...HOME!! HAHAHAHA
Stephanie: Oh no..
Kevin: [still giggling] Imagine...they have to...take us home like that...one guy for each of us...so we can ride on their backs...and..they take us...home..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gosh.. this is so wonderful. i commented on your last post, but then the net crashed... so yeah. I lost my comment dammit.

Im sorry. maybe ill go write it again someday.. it was SO LONG though.

gosh. i lvoe you. cant wait til thats me... and til i see you in xmas. i love you