Monday, December 03, 2007

Ahh

So...it's been a week since I left Colorado. So sad. I had an awesome awesome, sweet, great, wonderful, fun, lovely, amazing time with Mich. Sucks to leave the things you've gotten so used to and really really love...

On a lighter note, she just bought her tickets to come see me in March! On the 12th!! Should be reaaaaaaaaally sweet! It'll be her Spring Break. I can't wait!! Just 100 days left til she gets here!

Hmmm...so I finished the 1st act of my feature. 2nd act is due in two weeks. So much to write...but I can do it. Not putting it off til the last minute anymore. I should be alright.

It snowed last night (refer to this video. Ed actually showed up at the balcony when I thought he was sleeping and he scared me XD so I swore and yeah...you'll see).



That was the first major snowfall of the season. I think we got about 10 - 15 cm of snow. It's yucky outside. We have the perfect snow in our balcony though. There's quite a bit out there. I'll take a picture tomorrow. It's perfect for snowballs [and enough for making a midget snowman]. We tried it this afternoon. We were making snowballs and Ayden was aiming for the apartment sign and almost hit it...and then I tried..and I almost hit a guy who was coming out of the building XD I had to stop, though it was too fun.

Peace!

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Hey, sorry I havn't been communicating. I've been working approx. 16 hours every day for the last week.

Funny video!

Anonymous said...

awwh, I want snow! i want snow! I want snow!
anyway, take care.
ta taaaaa. Bjinhuuuu*
Eeeeekk ♥

Micha said...

Hahahha that sounds wonderful. and i second what you said: sad to be away from you, but good that im assured to see you soon. I hope youre alright. Wish i could make snowballs with you, or a snowman, and i miss scaring you.


wish wed made a snowman while you were here...

I love you