Thursday, October 23, 2008

YO

I am currently working on a somewhat ginormous post. It's about the past weekend. I've been working on it day by day, not that it should have taken that long, but I've been juggling things to do. So I'll probably post that tomorrow as a late post.

Anyway, here's a funny story.. The other night, I ordered pizzas (a Canadian and a Hawaiian) from Pizza Hut at 8:45 pm and they said it was going to get here at around 9:39. So we were waiting and it was taking unusually long for it to get here. So I called them up at 10:10 and they said they'd been calling me to ask if I wanted anything else apart from ham because they didn't have any. I thought it was strange that I didn't get any phone calls, so I checked with Evan to see what number he had on his phone, because I knew he had the right number. So it turns out that I had given Pizza Hut the wrong number (which was wrong on my phone too) the whole time. I gave them the last digits as 3232 instead of 3292. Idiot. That's when I realized that if I had the wrong number written on my phone the whole time... then I had the wrong number written on my resume the whole time! Meaning.... I could prolly already have a job by now!! Work places must have been calling me back on a wrong number! So I now have to REAPPLY for jobs. And so today I reapplied to the theater and I got new applications from Superstore. And I have to reapply at the pet store too. AHHH! Oh well. No biggie cuz it's not stressful to apply for jobs. Hopefully the movie theater will call me tomorrow or something, because they asked me if I could start right away =) and maybe if it's a lower pay rate than the Superstore (if they call me) I'll go and work at Superstore because they pay 15.40 an hour for night shifts.
Can't wait to get a job!

2 comments:

Tamara said...

Jeez..this "ginormous" post must be like 79 pages long!

Tamara said...

PS- You know you want to take part in my latest post. You do. You really really do.