Monday, October 13, 2008

Turkey

Today, I helped my cousin Evan clean the car, then my uncle took us to the mall so I could take money out and we bought pumpkin pie and milk (not with my money and yeah we forgot the whipped cream). Then we played tennis at the tennis court and as usual, I was just goofing off. They're pretty good for their age.
Happy Thanksgiving ye Canadians. I had a great dinner with the fam. Stuffed myself so much I didn't even get to the apple pie.. only after going to the playground with my cousins to play tag and throw a football. They wanted to play and I just went along with it. Then I went up this hill and it was dark and I saw this person. Kinda creepy now that I remember it. I think it was a chick and she was dressed in all black. She was pretty lonely. I ran away though XP and we all went home and my cousin Geomar aka Maverick aka George was telling me this story about how he once saw a ghost once at our grandma's house. It was creepy but I told him he was seeing things. He seemed for real though. Damn.
Anywayyyyy tomorrow's anada deh (another day).

**update**
I just realized that I said apple pie instead of pumpkin pie! [Oct 17, 2008)

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Glad they're keeping you busy. Did u get your computer back? You should take pics of your new place and post them. What do you think of the mall? Maybe thaat lonley chick was a ghost.

Carla Celiz said...

HAHA you played tag? hihi please don't carry on with the story about the ghost and mama loli's house. -___- You're such a girl, you ran away. XD HAHAHA!