Saturday, April 12, 2008

Cold

It's cold in the basement. My room. Our place.
Crap. Heaters aren't working anymore because it's "spring" already.
Didn't sleep last night cuz I worked on my children's script, finished it and handed it in today. I adapted a children's book called "Hi! Fly Guy!" My teacher said he read a bit of it in class today, and said my writing's pretty good. I know that already though, old man. When it comes to writing, I'm on top of things, yo! I'm on point! You better recognize, old man. Just kidding. I'm not that full of myself. Not like that nutcase, Robyn who shows off her scripts, thinking it's the most amazing stuff ever...
He also commented on my previous homework, which was this series proposal I did for a children's show about a family adopting a robot. That's the first homework that we ever had to hand in, and he was surprised with my writing. He asked me if someone else did it for me... Come on. I might be the quiet one in class, but that doesn't mean I can't write.
Yup...I also suspect he's racist. Like no joking. And so does Jacob...
I watched Sweeney Todd on DVD the other night. Amazing. Wanna watch it again. Was listening to the songs online today with Nathan for like an hour.
We decided that from now on, every day will be muuuuusicaaal and that we'll sing every few minutes about whatever.
It'll be sweet.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

you and nathan are funny together. you should film you guys singing your musicals. I must see sweeney todd, is it better than across the universe?