Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Moved In

It's been a while since I posted. AHH! I just haven't had the time to figure out exactly what I wanted to post and when I wanted to post.
I've been living with Nathan and his brother Tyler for a while now. But I officially moved in yesterday. I rented a U-Haul truck and got Tyler to drive it. So they helped me move all my stuff.
Still haven't organized everything. Even they have to organize the stuff they used to keep in my room before I moved in. My room is very cosy though.
I'm meant to post a few videos up, but I haven't done that yet.
AHH
Oh yeah, on Saturday, we all went to Fred's birthday party, via Fil's apartment. There were 8 of us - me, Nate, Fil, Stephane, Jay, Shea, Stephanie and Jenevieve. That was cool. It was Stephanie's first time at Fred's apartment. I hope she enjoyed that even if she left early. The rest of us left about an hour or so later. We all took so many photos. It was the most fun I've had in a long time.
I'll post some pics up, I promise. There are some on Nathan's Facebook already.
I miss my fam. Still have to email Carla back. She wrote me a long email and it was shweet.
Can't wait til Mich comes in summer!! Love you.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Finally!!!!!!! I thought you were never going to update. I had fun at Freds too. I would have stayed longer but I had a massive tooth ache, still do. Anyways, keep posting brother!

Micha said...

More fun than with meeee??
I cant wait to go there either.. Id love it if you could come at the end of april btw.. just so you know. id love it SO MUCH..
But otherwise summer will do..

*sigh* wish id seen you already

glad your room is cosy my love, and that you had fun at fred's.

I love you and im yours
Mich