Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Harbourfront

So I know I don't ever post anymore. I'm just so lazy. So here's a big post to make up for it. Please don't think any less of me anymore XD
Anyway, on Saturday, Stephanie and I hung out. We first had lunch at BK then went to Nathan Phillips Square to see if there was anything going on there. We both brought our cameras with us. And since mine is a little bit bigger than her's (she got a new one) she wuz like "I'm so jealous!" XD so silly. And while we were there, we saw some "creepy-looking people" and since Stephanie and her friend are having some kind of competition for taking pictures of weird people (yes they are pros at spotting them), she told me I should too. Yeah! She literally twisted my arm and forced me to take pictures of weird people! Okay, not really. But I concurred XP but I only took pics of this one guy.
Then we walked to Harbourfront. Here are a few pics and videos:



The little pond at Nathan Phillips Square (ice skating rink in the winter).



Yes, the creepy guy.

Like sitting ducks.

Someone's glasses.

Caught in the act.

The Kajama Schooner.

Boardwalk.



Stephanie, what was in your hand?

Umbrellas.

Someone's tag is "Yogurt"?

I thought this ad was funny.

Checking where we've been and how big the Waterfront Trail is.

A birdhouse.

Flowers.

Empire Sandy.

A little Asian kid playing around this sign.



Harbourfront Centre.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Finally you updated! I'm glad you posted the picture of the glasses, I like that picture. Actually my favorite is the pic of the umbrellas. What was in my hand... well I guess only you and I know that. Hahahahahaaaaaaaa.