Friday, October 05, 2007

Random Stuff

-My teacher liked my narrative. He didn't grade it or anything, he just made notes like:

Pro
  • I think you are sexy
  • Excellent concept with regards to the graffiti!
  • that is a very visual act and would be very interesting on film
  • I liked that the names of your characters were not conventional
  • your addition of the young Victor and the family life made the first page very interesting
  • your description of the city streets as they walk was very visual
  • I could see the locations you were writing about: very good!!!
  • your sentences and format are very well constructed
  • PRES2's past seems very interesting
  • consider this as your treatment! Good characters => held my interest!!!
Things to consider
  • how sexy I think I might be
  • wasn't entirely sure which article you were referencing => the train tracks?
  • you mentioned that you wish you had more pages to write: next time try to start with your climax and then brainstorm your story afterwards
  • your story seems to peak during act two and then finish
  • it would be good to have a proper conclusion so that we know what happens to ASON & PRES2
  • what are PRES2 and ASON's occupations
  • could PRES2 be from the 3rd article?

-I feel the breath of boredom on the back of my neck.

-I was watching Dexter (not Dexter's Lab) on tv-links and it would always pause for a few seconds or more before resuming again...that was irritating. It must've taken me an hour and a half to finish a 53-minute episode.

-Today I mailed in my application for renewing my student visa. I had to go get my picture taken for it too, which cost me $15. And it cost me $5 to mail it all in. How convenient for a broke ass, hmm?

-I wish I could get a job...I envy anyone who's got one. It's not cool depending on your parents all the time. Whoever made the law that says you can only work and get paid if you have a work permit, sucks. Big hairy balls. Tennis balls.

-Or if only I was attending a uni where I could work on campus and get paid...iono?

-I take pop tarts to school for lunch.

-Knocked Up is definitely the best comedy I've seen this year. Get the DVD, the bonus features are funny hilarious.

-I REALLY REALLY CAN'T WAIT UNTIL NOVEMBER!! AHHHHH!!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

This weekend... you guessed it! I'm working. I might possibly have Sunday off.

Big harry tennis balls, hahahahaha.

Micha said...

*smiles*
i like the crossouts, and the blog itself =D
its great.
i love you.