Sunday, September 16, 2007

Made In Maputo



My hip hop joints with my affiliates in Maputo.

Tracklist:
1. Live 4 Hip Hop ft 7 Cruzes - Powerful Darts
2. Machines ft 7 Cruzes - Powerful Darts
3. Hand-full-Enemy - Powerful Darts
4. Fame Seeking Shame - Powerful Darts
5. Resurrection - Sector 10
6. Cheats Never Prosper ft Gorro & Fig della Virgem - Spaz

Powerful Darts = Falhas, Maznotic, Spaz
Sector 10 = Deft Specter, Spaz, Proof

Track 1 & 2 produced by Falhas
Track 3 produced by Maznotic & Falhas
Track 4 & 6 produced by Spaz
Track 5 produced by Deeplo

All tracks recorded in Maputo, July - September 2007.

1 comment:

Timothy Steinman said...

Yeah man change is a weird thing, I've been giving it a lot of thought as of late. How where things in Moz?

I'm actually in Ann Arbour Michigan just for the weekend. I took a train here to visit my friend Noah and check out a concert. I'm going back to Chicago today (Sunday).

I'm gonna go look at that myspace comment now.

I hope your doing well man. Are you back in Toronto?

-Rabbit