Thursday, June 07, 2007

Worn Out

Well, I'm bored and my feet are killing me. Me, Ayden, Tim and Ed played basketball today at some school's outdoor basketball court. It was good. Haven't played in so long, and I sucked pretty bad. It was fun though. That's what I've been doing the past few days - hanging out with the guys, playing pool and walking around. The park's a pretty good place. I'm usually there with Tim. Weird things are known to happen there. Nonetheless, it's a pretty chill place. Sitting under the trees and talking about how weird it is that the dogs there look like other animals (like bears, horses and piglets).

Anyway, I went and got my picture taken today for my US visa application. It didn't go down too well for me. I had to gel my hair back because they wanted my full face showing and my ears had to be visible. I gotta say - I don't really like that picture.

Oh well. It was nice out today. Not like the past few days where it's been real hot and humid and rainy. I wanted to bring my camera with me when we went to play basketball but decided against it. Bad move.

Hmmm...I miss her. So much. Wondering what she's up to...

I think I'm gonna read a book. The book Ayden lent me the other day. Still haven't really started it. Only read the first page of the first chapter.

Soooo...
Kevvy out.

No comments: