Saturday, June 30, 2007

Quick Post

Change (in the House of Flies) - Deftones


This is short. I just want to say that I miss/love her very much. She sent me a package which I received yesterday. Which is a funny story...I was ready to go out when I opened the door and almost tripped over something on the floor. I hit it with my foot and got surprised and looked down. I saw it was a parcel! I was like "YAY!" And I opened it and it had all these goodies inside ^^ like the Deftones White Pony guitar tabs book (which I love and I already know how to play "Change" which I've been itching to know how to play for a long time), a chocolate bar which I'll open later tonight, and some CDs and a letter. Oh joy. Je t'aime! And thanks so much, 'mor.

So yeah...Tim's leaving on Monday to go back to Chicago for good. His dad's driving up on Sunday (Canada Day here). So Tim's been packing the last few days. I have to go to his house sometime soon to get his shelf which he's giving me for free! It's a tall shelf too. It will be put to good use. So cool.

And I can't believe I'm going to Moz in almost 2 days! Gonna miss the summer here, hanging out with my friends...and talking to her*. But it will be fun, seeing my family and friends again. There's lots to do.

Crazy.

This post will be continued. I have to bring back a DVD to the rental store, and figure out when to get the shelf.

No comments: