Friday, June 22, 2007

Well...

Today I went to the Olympic Airways office and got my ticket to Joburg (where I'll be getting my ticket to Maputo). I'm leaving Toronto on the 2nd of July and arriving in Maputo on the 4th*.

This is how my flight goes:

Toronto - Athens 16:15 10:40
Athens - Joburg 00:55 09:10


What about to Maputo, you wonder? Well, I wonder too. Should find out when I get to Joburg and get my ticket.
I don't think I'll like waiting at the airport in Athens for more than 14 hours.

AHH I can't wait to see my family and friends again!

Anyway, today I went to the mall with Tim and bought me a pair of shorts and a pair of socks. I also bought 3 pairs of socks for my sister (who has been craving them). And I bought a CD for my bro. I hope they like what I got them. I was going to buy me a beanie hat thing thing (because I stupidly lost mine, which I miss so much) from H&M but they only had one size (fits all supposedly) and I didn't like that too much. Everytime I put one on, it would be a little too tight and made it slightly hard for me to roll my eyes up XP It was a nice hat though and pretty cheap. Tim wanted me to get it. "You should get it. Until you find another hat." XD It was brown and had yellow and [forgotten color here] stripes. I liked it.

Yes, I know I haven't been writing much in my blog. Slacking! Mehh. I always forget what to write about. I guess my days out haven't been so interesting lately. It's filled with park adventures though. I'll post some videos up soon of these dogs I filmed at the park.

1 comment:

Micha said...

oh wow. thats terrible. fuck. that sucks. youre waiting for 14 hours/ how? is it 10am to 1am? thats 13 hihihihi. At least youll be in greece. gosh i miss you
so much
i hope you have an amazing time in moz =D say hi to the poeple i know for me. hihihi. I love you. so so so so much.

Mich*