Saturday, May 12, 2007

Reflection Eternal

Ahh...what a day, what a day. Hung out with Nathan, Filip, Jason, and Shay (sp?) at Fil's house then at night we went to a dumb lonely bar in Little Italy to meet somebody (which later made Nathan, Jason, Shay and I, question our being there). Mehhh. Wuz fun at Fil's in the afternoon though when it wuz sunny and nice, just hanging out in his balcony. I laughed so damn much XD yes - I even fell to the floor just giggling and laughing hard, which wuz mostly due to Nathan's hilarious comments, stories and random imagination. But everyone else wuz funny too hehe. Damn. Those guys are awesome. HAHA. And when we took the train, we saw this molhuene...and when we transferred to another train to go to our last stop, we saw the molhuene on that one again haha that wuz unexpected and funny at the time.

Oh yeah, we were getting ready to leave Fil's place when he realized he couldn't leave without his wallet...which he couldn't seem to find. So after a long time of us searching for his wallet...Nathan and I started teasing him for fun XP

Nathan: I'm gonna go check over here. Maybe you put it in the fridge!
Kevin: Yeah! Maybe you put it in the freezer!
Nathan: Oh no! Maybe you cooked it!
Kevin: Or maybe you flushed it down the toilet!
Nathan: Or maybe it went down the balcony!
Kevin: Oh no! It's here dude...*pulls out own wallet from back pocket without anyone seeing, knowing it looks like Fil's wallet*
Filip: Oh man, you found it!
Kevin: Yeah! No, I'm just kidding. This one's mine...
Filip: Oh man, I thought it was mine..!

Hahaha Fil found his wallet though. Gee. Hoping tomorrow night will make up for my not-so-awesome night. Going to Holly's birthday party. Should be good!

Talking to my sister at the moment (who told me about these awesome dreams she had and keeps watching scary One Tree Hill stuff on youtube and her reactions are making me laugh haha) and I'm hoping to talk to my bro sometime, though he has to go to an extra math class at school. HAHA he just scared her XD saying "GOOD MORNING HANDSOMES AND BEAUTIES!!" making her go "WHOA!!" =O really surprised hahahaaha. And apparently my parents went out for a run somewhere.

Oh boy, I miss my fam. And everyone else I love of course - like my cousins, my longtime friends, and that special girl I have...

Gee. So good to know there are people that will always be there for you and love you and talk to you (or listen to you talk or even just sit there in complete silence with you) whenever they can or whenever you need them and will always know that you'd do the same.

Always grateful to have you guys.

AAHH! Love you <3

5 comments:

cookiimonstah said...

hahah xD
you guys are really mean to ur frend and his wallet.. xP
hahaha
yeah
anywayy.. yeahh i have such weird dreams riite?
hehe.. and yeahh.. urs was awsome too :P
anywayy
ta taaaaa
kisses

Stephanie said...

Those guys are hilarious. Where was his wallet anyway?

Anonymous said...

"Oh boy, I miss my fam. And everyone else I love of course - like my cousins, my longtime friends, and that special girl I have..."

Just so you know, she misses you too. And those moments of absolute silence.. and even the ones with all the wonderful silliness.

It was happYness divine. hehe.
amo-te*

Anonymous said...

and BTW. that convo is funny as shit. HIHI
I love you =D

Anonymous said...

and BTW. that convo is funny as shit. HIHI
I love you =D