Monday, May 14, 2007

Literally A Night Owl

Boy. I must be bored! I've been up making music, watching youtube, looking for stuff to laugh at, chatting with my Mom and with Michael aka Maznotic XP who made me laugh pretty hard with his stories haha and just him talking about stuff that still hasn't changed in Moz.

Oh yeah! I went out for a walk in the vicinity too haha. It wuz pretty. So Springy. I found out that the path that goes under the thingy [the bridge XP wuz just rhyming there for a second] leads to this forest-like area. Which wuz nice. And some of it actually makes up lots of richie people's backyards. I wished I had a camera. I wanted to take pictures of the trees and the sunlight seeping through their leaves. :(

I also randomly contemplated getting new shoes because I just need new shoes [and new shoes are the best XP]. Then I came back to my den and went on MSN again, chatted, watched more youtube, surfed for summer jobs, listened to music, thought of her of course...and took pictures of me because I wuz mad bored and thought I looked delirious. Guess I'd post a few up XP

How random a post is this?

-Your friendly night owl/friend/son/boyfriend/brother/Asian guy you just happened to stumble upon.

No comments: