Wednesday, May 02, 2007

The Posse

This is part of Holly's mockumentary about a girl who thinks she's a vampire slayer and that vampires exist just because she always thought that Buffy The Vampire Slayer was a documentary series.
In this scene...me, Nathan and Filip were supposed to act like this guy's posse because the vampire slayer tries to kill him. So he introduces us as guys he hired to protect him and we laughed so hard because we never knew what he was going to say! It wuz fun though. ^^

1 comment:

Micha said...

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH I just watched this XP AHAHAHHAHAHAHAH This is amazing XP
hahaha. was laughing so much that my mom started asking me if i was talking to myself XP ahhaahha

thats amazing. that dude's hilarious. YOU KEPT LAUGHING!
hahaha "hes asian so he must kick ass". hahaha. this is the "asthmatic" HAAhAH. thats amazing XP

i love you.