Friday, April 20, 2007

Shooting Graff

AHHH...home sweet home! I've been at school and stayed at Tim's house the other night, editing his studio project and we finished only a few hours ago. It's good though. He's happy with it and I'm happy with it. Now we've got that out of the way and ready to be handed in tomorrow. That gives us more time for other projects!

Anyway, I finally got pictures from last weekend's graffiti movie shoot (April 14). I painted for about 9 hours from 11AM to 8PM. It was pretty cool, though I got all my hands [icky] and I tired my forefinger out and now it's got a big blister. I also accidentally sprayed orange paint (which looked more like red) straight in my right eye one time and I had to wash it out. I wuz alright though.
I "bombed" Kwoi's house. He's our studio projects teacher. Awesome guy. He helps us all out big time. He's probably everyone's favorite teacher too so far, after Sandra.

So, Nathan was the director, Stephane was the cinematographer, Filip was asissitant director I think (though he did some camerawork too and did a tiny tiny bit of canhandling trying to help me out when my finger wuz numb and cold. And he was also singing and rapping sometimes which wuz highly entertaining though Nathan wuzn't so pleased about it because I always had the urge to sing and rap with him XD), and obviously - me [SKEPTWO] wuz the artist.

The project is still being edited at the moment (at school by Nathan) as I type this, but I went on ahead yesterday and edited my own version just to show you what I did (which I'll upload soon).

For now, here are the pics we took. I haven't had time to tweak them and make them look cool and whatever XP but yeah.

The sketch. Every part has a song that goes with it in the movie. Paint dripped all over it.

Dubbed as "icky fingers" (Mich) or "sticky fingaz" (Filip)

The dog with his saxophone. Not really my favorite but the guys apparently love it.

Mr Sexy up to no good XD

This is love - Stephane and Nathan always teasing each other.

Trying to get a good angle.

Stephane - "Nathan's always with his hands in his pockets in these pictures."

Filip dubbed me as a "Nong Shim Dragon" [Nong Shim is a noodle brand XD]

My favorite part. These little guys were meant to be the characters from "Princess Mononoke". I haven't seen the movie so I drew them the way Nathan described them. I've only just found out what they actually look like in the movie and I prefer my version better XP

It all turned out better than I had expected. I hate brick walls though. They're paint suckers.

The production crew feeling accomplished with a sense of exhaustion.

Kwoi, me, Filip & Nathan outside feeling cold.

Yuuuup. It wuz definitely one fun awesome day for science XD

2 comments:

Micha said...

ahh. thats amazing. and that drawing you did of kwoi was pretty accurate.

Micha said...

and eys. the fingers were icky. bleh ahhaha. XOXO