Monday, April 02, 2007

Family Values

I think I belong to the silliest family ever. That's probably cuz we're called the Celiz! Which should actually be pronounced 'sillies'...

Miss them. I miss how they can cheer me up when I'm down. I miss how I can mess with them and tease them. I miss my mom's food and how crazy she gets (dancing, singing, cuddling, pretending to be angry). I miss patting my dad's belly and having him take us to different places (the shooting range, restaurants, Jardim, friends' houses). He's the best to mess with. I miss my sister being hyper and laughing hysterically. And I miss my bro's sense of humor and how he can change his personality so damn fast ("HAHAHA!! HAHA..yeah OK, shat ap!").

Being all the way over here - far from "home" can suck so much sometimes. Which is why I have all these pics to look at to brighten me up, as you can see right here.. XD

Peace, not war! What a mommy. <3

Metalhead dad...listening to Maroon 5 haha

Carla in her Tweety boxers about to chow all those buns! Love this.

Martin showing us how bad his arthritis is getting, wearing the necklace I bought in 6th grade! Bandido.

Messing with dad XD


ALWAYS LOVE YOU GUYS. MISS YOU.

The family will be reunited soon - then we shall reign again, stronger than ever; bearing the Celiz coat of arms!

Hehe. I can't wait.

1 comment:

cookiimonstah said...

awwwwhh..
thasss coool! :D
yeaaahh.. well i did eat up those buns.. your like psychic.. xD

anyway.. i miss you a lot tooo..
ta taaaa
bjxx*
--> coOokii mOnstahh**