Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Part of my (SILLY) interview

So...I just thought I'd put this little thing together. I actually have to recapture this footage as it's very small to watch.
It's pretty dumb. It's supposed to be part of my autobiography about where I live, kind of like Cribs, but with interviews intercut with the Cribs footage I shot a while ago. Yeeaaah it's hard to explain. So yeah I watched my interview and thought that this wuz the silliest (not to mention BORING) interview ever. Tim actually helped me out. He asked me all these questions. Most of it doesn't even fit with the Cribs footage XD but here it is:

6 comments:

cookiimonstah said...

oh wow! you have a sister?
she must be really pretty, smart, beautiful, intelligent.. and so on.. xD

thats a really uhh 'entertaining' interview anywayy.. :P

yeaa
je t'aime! :D

I WANT BOOKS!! and OTH! :D:D:D:D
and probably sum pretty LONG socks xD
thats my christmas list.. So far.. xP

ta taaaaaaa
kisssesssssss
--> coOokii mOnstahh**

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHA. thats amazing. "I like the snow. snow is cool"
thats by far my favourite quote.

Anonymous said...

ahhaha fool! i didn't tell them man..i knew b4 they did, but 1 day dad told us u got a nipple piercing or i think it was carla..(but i knew way b4 them ahah)
fool.

Anonymous said...

HAHa. you know. I just rewatched this. and i realized that you had some of those exact facial expressions that day in jardim... august 12 remember?

Stephanie said...

Kevin, you have the best laugh ever. The lighting was really well done, good job dude.

Anonymous said...

i miss your laughter in the house.... like those ones in "I like the snow....snow is cool" - pippa