Saturday, April 07, 2007

Hyperactivity

Today, I dyed my hair black. "Bright Black" as it said on the box. And I think I made a mess in the bathroom during the process...

Good thing my roommates are out ^^

Anyway, the question remains: Will the blackness of my hair stand the test of time? =O

*Dun dun DUUUUN!*

Aaaaand...just so you know, the stupid weather decided to snow on us. It's cold once again. How glorious. But, I shall not let myself be put down by this ridiculousnessity! NO I WON'T!

So...I guess here's me being silly... XP

1 comment:

Micha said...

hhahahhahahhahaHAHAHAHHA i just fucking lvoe those pictures. its like... something... attacking munchies or whatever those are XP
youre so silly. but i love you for it.
HAHAhHA. yes. you should see my bro. he SUCKS at chess.

he was like (before the game): you know im the president of the chess club in my school

and after i was busy massacring him, i was like "sod it" and just ate his king instead of taking the time to checkmate it. cause he had a king and pawns. XP only.

and when he playhed with tara. and she was slaughtering him. i was like:

"liamy. the chess club at your school must be really bad" with a completely strait face

and everyone laughed and thought i was funyy (and mean) and it made me happy XP

and i think youre funny. so i hope that makes you happy.

and i dont know why i jsut said that. i guess just to conclude my ramble and stuff.

so yes. i love you. im going back to our msn convo now. =********