Saturday, April 11, 2009

Watch


I just watched Sunshine, which is a 2007 film directed by Danny Boyle. It's a good film and very well shot. It's long, and it's a sci-fi movie, but I think you would appreciate it for what it's about. It's about a crew in outer space that were sent from Earth to reignite the dying sun with a stellar bomb because Earth is suffering from a solar winter and the sun is dying so the crew has to reignite the dying sun with the stellar bomb to save planet Earth because it is suffering from a solar winter and they have to save us all so we don't die from the solar winter because we deserve to live and that's why they have to reignite the dying sun with a stellar bomb.

I know eh?

If you've watched it or ever happen to watch it sometime, let me know. I wanna know what you think.

Now I shall watch Slumdog.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

I heard from someone else that Sunshine was amazing! Can you believe I've never seen Slumdog yet!!?

Tamara said...

OOooo I want to see both of those!

And excuse me, Mr. Where are your 365s hmmmm???