Tuesday, April 14, 2009

For Stephers

I wuz going through old photos and found a bunch from me and Stephers' photography sprees and I remember how she didn't like being in pictures and she rarely let herself get photographed. So this is for her, so she can see how awesome she looks in photos and well... Polaroids.

Polaroids = lovage. I wish I had a Polaroid camera, but I found this program online called Poladroid and it transforms whatever picture you want into a Polaroid. It's cool too because you can click and shake the image til it fully develops.


















All those sticks she picked up? She collects them and has them in her room. I remember she even wanted me to help her take a squirrel home.

Miss you Steph!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Awwww thanks Kevin C from Africa!!! I should polaroid you, I have tons of pics.
Miss you too!

Tamara said...

Ah great post! I must check out this program that you speak of.