Monday, February 18, 2008

Addicted


I'm addicted to Heroes. Been watching episodes online for almost a week now. Still in the 1st season because some of the videos wont work so I have to look on other sites...

It's fudido.

Anyway, this week I'm going to stay over at Nathan's. Just to see if I wanna move in with him or not. So I'll be there starting Monday probably...or Tuesday. We'll see.

Don't wanna talk about school. School sucks even though this is the last week of the 3rd term...then there's no school for about 10 days.

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Hey! I got Josh addicted too. He has my first season right now, but when he's done with it you can borrow it.

Josh and Jeff have been looking for places but have had no luck. It would really suck if you had to move to Scarborough.

Anonymous said...

i watch heroes too. the second season is showing here. i missed this weeks episode. i guess i might just have to get the season dvd. i believe they sell it at the music store in MOA. anyway, take care ugly guy with long poo coloured hair. haha. being mean is fun. hehe
miss youu. your coming in may! =O
and then the whole family will be reunited. oohh. being a celiz IS truly awesome. ahh. and then we can hang out with kuya nonoy and ate connie cuz they are just so totally awesome tooo. okaay. bye byeee.

Stephanie said...

Sorry Kevin, I had to delete your comment from my last poast because the video I posted was having problems. Anyway... I'll ask around and see if anyone's looking for that stuff.

Are you going to be moving in with Nathan?