Friday, February 01, 2008

Vent Vent Vent

Damn I hate the new guy. So immature and the most irresponsible fellow I have ever met. I just want to sock him so bad.
He's shooting in our living room right now with some of his classmates and his girlfriend, and he plugged out the wireless router, disconnecting the internet (just so he could plug in a light) when his friend had warned him it might be a problem. Idiot. I had to go out there and check it out. And there was a free socket just by the door and I told him he could plug it in there, but apparently, "it would be in the scene"!!! As if he's shooting the floor as well! And so what?? Are people going to notice a plug in the socket as a mistake in the shot or something? What a retard. His friend was cool though, apologizing.
And this serious-looking girl was like, "Whoa. Where'd you come from?" and I look at her like "what?" WOMAN, I LIVE HERE. YOU ARE IN MY HOUSE. RECOGNIZE!!! If I could ask her anything, I'd ask her why she always looks like she's got a problem with every single person in the world and is about to go homicidal.
I'm blasting Lamb Of God through my killer speakers. Take that, you cornholios.

On a lighter note...I'm turning 21 in 3.5 days!

2 comments:

Micha said...

Gosh lovey!! Wish i could be with you on your birthday =( that would be the best thing ever.
and dont worry about that boy. ill tell him off in the summer. he cant get by with that sort of crap if im around. ehehhe

I love you. your presents coming soon. wish they were better. 21 is a big number!!!

so glad im yours =D
MWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaa

your mich c.
those hugs and kisses that im sure you remember =****

MJ ● said...

lool damn tensions building up in there huh
Its pretty annoying when sum1 else comes along acting like they own the place, but oh well be patient my friend..dont want u bein arrested 4 beating the crap outa sum kid (even tho it is tempting) xP

Ps: u ARE turnin 21 o_o
*