Saturday, September 01, 2007

So...

I have been lazy to write! Taking up most of my time on deviantART and fooling around with my siblings (we were playing with the video camera last night and being silly XD) and whatnot. I know I'm going to regret not writing once I'm back in T-dot.

This is a sporadic post.

I have things to do before I go back...like recording songs...I have plans to record with this one dude from church...and I have to edit that documentary I'm working on...

mehh...

I somehow got my computer working fast again while I was exporting stuff to the external harddrive to prepare my computer for reformatting. No more glitches when I'm watching youtube or webcamming. So I guess I won't be reformatting my computer after all.

YAY.

Come November, come!

2 comments:

Micha said...

let it come soon. i know youll get everything done.. so dont worry.

and your documentary will be fabulous. i love you.

Timothy Steinman said...

I must get right to the point I want to see this documentary you are putting together. You know I adore your art.

I hope this coming school year is great for you. I hope I am not yet forgotten.

-Rabbit