Thursday, August 23, 2007

Been A While

So I know I haven't posted in a long time...been meaning to though...so I'm taking this opportunity to do so.

So...a random list of what I've been up to the past few weeks:

-hanging out with Arif, Michael and Eddy
-going to Michael's house
-going to Arif's house
-riding chapas
-eating dinner at Carlotta's house with Mike and Pedro M.
-teasing Eddy with Michael and laughing hard XD
-recording at my house and having it not work out
-eating lots and getting stuffed (love Mom's food)
-fixing my glasses (yay)

-chatting with her for hours
-reflecting on my sobriety
-getting told I look like a girl with a mustache (Mom)

-working on a documentary for AIDS awareness and filming in Chamanculo and Xikelene
-laughing with my bro and sis
-writing
-going through my old rhymes
-making beats
-planning to make an album with Mike and Arif
-recording songs (recorded twice in 2 studios already)
-going to church
-thinking about moving in with Nathan
-thinking about school
-looking for artists/songs to sample
-sleeping lots
-dodging this dude who keeps coming over
-attended
Metalfest at Naval and watched my old band perform
-reading
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows bit by bit everyday like it's a series (I finally finished it today...It was awesome.)
-listening to music (as always)
-waking up early to talk to her
-waking up early everyday to go and film that documentary
-taking naps
-dreaming
-Facebooking
-starting an awesome group [Temple of Darts] and killing it completely
-getting cooking tips from Mom
-finding old school pics on an old site
-remembering the old days
-making space on my computer
-finding out about Wadja.com
-missing her so much
-writing out my txts
-thinking about November
-thinking about December
-spacing out
-watching movies (just watched the
Simpsons movie and it's got its good moments XD didn't mind it one bit)

aaand yeah. I dunno what else..! I'll post again real soon when I think of something to write. I'll try to maintain my blog better from now on ^^

Peaaaace

2 comments:

Micha said...

oh kevvy.. you have no idea how much i wish i could share all this with you. even if im not there.. i wish i at least knew all about it. every last detail.

im so scared of losing you. i really really am. its been haunting me completely.
Making me have weird dreams.
making me unhappy.

I love you so much. miss you so much. want you so much. need you so much.

Id do anything to be with you again.
November seems too far away. And the possibility of my mom saying no to you coming over is scaring me completely.
it really is. Im completely terified.
Feeling completely lost.

All i need right now. All that could and can console me.. is you.

But youre not here.. and i dont know what to do.

I love you Kevin Celiz.
And i want to be yours forever.
And i will.
Lets make this work out? Please?

I need you.
Always.
Your mich♥

Stephanie said...

Hey when are we going to hang out? R U still living at the same place?