Friday, November 28, 2008

Karma é Real

So... because it's been a while since I posted a music video... here goes a song from early high school:



Mmm.. updates:
- I got a new free phone from Fido. Yes, thanks to Fido dollars. I got it because my other phone wuz dying and it's pretty messed up now. Somehow it's been through a lot.
- I got a new job assignment at work. I'm supposed to be working in the home/leisure department starting tomorrow. I have to work on Christmas trees too, handing them out to customers and stuff, which means I have to work out in the cold. Thank God I don't have to be outside all the time though and I can still work in the dairy department (my working buddies said they'd miss me if I was gonna be working home/leisure all the time haha).
- I hadn't gotten my paycheck because apparently they thought my visa wuz expired. I got that all sorted out today though. I should be getting paid from now on ^^
- Lamb Of God and Metallica are coming on the 7th. I wish I could go... if I only knew some cool metalheads!

No comments: