Monday, July 02, 2007

A Railroad Adventure 2

It all started at Andrew's house. Me, Tim and Ed were there. Andrew wasn't home. Stephanie arrived with Andrew a few minutes later.

Andrew's table.

Andrew lives in Little Jamaica.

On the way.

Piggyback rides are fun.

The most ginormous dandelion I've ever seen.

Voyeur vision.

Skunk vision. (Yes, a baby skunk scurried past us on our way back at night.)

Kicking a used spraycan.

Admiring the bridge all the way up.



Something dead and rotten.


I can't believe you're leaving!

It's the jumpoff...Not really.

On a bridge.


Steph's idea for a pic. Silhouettes.

A "hamster cage".

"Oh my God! We traveled a decade back in time!" - Ed

A congregation of some sort.

Ain't that a beauty?


Pretty far.

We were up there before and went back up again since we didn't know how else to get back to Andrew's.

A few minutes after this, we heard a big rustling and heavy movement in the bushes beside us.

Kevin: Holy shit!
Tim: RUN man!

Tim and I bolted (thinking it was two dogs fighting or something) straight past Ed and Andrew who were way ahead of us. Stephanie "moved back" like she wasn't scared at all. Then a quiet black dude came out, and walked past us and disappeared in the darkness. We think him and his friend were only there to scare us.


We'll all be off soon.

After all this, we went back to Andrew's, took a taxi to our apartment and then walked to Jackson's house where he was having a party. That was crazy. Everyone who was already there (Filip, Paul, Nathan, Jason, Jackson, two girls and three white dudes we don't know) were singing along to Coolio's Gangsta Paradise. And the rest of the music was terrible. Filip was rapping and singing all over the place, really loud. He was loco. And so was Nathan.
Anyway, in the midst of all that; while I was on the phone with her*, Jackson went to the club with the two girls and the three white dudes we don't know. And so we were all just there talking, listening to the okay music that was on the iPod and some people were drinking, eating peanuts, and drawing on the paper that Jackson put up on the wall for us to do whatever we wanted on. Then Filip, Nathan and Jason left to catch the subway home. And me, Tim, Ed, Ayden, Andrew and Stephanie were left there, in Jackson's house. That was funny. He said we could do whatever we wanted though. So we were there for a while, talking and eating, and dissing the iPod music (one of the white dudes owned that iPod) until about 2 am. And then we hit up the Coronation. They were closing though. We just stood outside and one of the regulars, this 40-something year old lady was outside, talking to us, obviously drunk. She was funny though. She's something else XD. She was talking LOTS! Andrew even suggested to her that she should be a comedian. And she said Tim has a nice haircut and that she likes my 'outfit' and said something about my 'tattoos' (Stephanie drew all over my arm) and then she was talking to Ed and Andrew. Then she walked over to me and I sort of moved back, with a serious face and she said something like "Oh, are you angry just because I think you're gorgeous?" Weird woman. But I just laughed. Then she was hitting on Andrew, Ayden and Tim a little bit. And whenever someone came out of the Coronation, she'd talk to them and we'd be like "OK let's go!" And she'd come back and say "Hey, I can hear you. You guys are trying to get rid of me!" And I remember we were all walking home and I look back and Tim and Ms Drunken were walking arm in arm! XD
Then we were outside of our apartment, trying to get rid of her. And we walked into the lobby. She was outside, saying goodbye to Andrew. We thought she wanted to kiss him, because she was hugging him and getting really close to him. But she didn't. That would have been hilarious though. XD

Anyway, we all just sat in our apartment and then everyone left. Memorable night.

Ahhh! I wish someone else would write about last night. It's too much to write about. I'm sure I left out lots of details but I'm not really in the mood to write so much. I'm just writing what I can remember and want to remember when I read this again. There are videos of the railroad adventure on youtube though.

Here's the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3RJ0VAf88xs

All the clips are on there. There are about 20 of them.

Love/miss you, mrs.****

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

That was a really fun night! I'll miss you!!!