Monday, July 02, 2007

Going

Well, I'm almost ready to go. Just got out of the shower. Now I just need to run to the bank and change money into $US (I need money for food at the airport(s) and for the $25 visitor's visa I'm buying at the airport in Moz when I get there)...then come home and eat something and pack my carry-on; stuff it with my extra shirt, boxers and socks and my toothbrush and my laptop and my camera somehow...then wake Ed up so he could accompany me on the train ride to Kipling Station. Then I'm taking the 192 bus to Pearson International. It's only $2.75 for the trip, compared to the $40 cab ride! But my suitcase is HEAVY! I think I'll get Ed to lug it around everytime we change trains. XD

Okay. That's all I should probably write. I did not sleep at all last night. I just finished uploading all the videos I needed to put up on youtube.

Here is the video I said I'd put up-



I like this world!

6 comments:

Micha said...

she misses her love.

Micha said...

she hopes that he is okay.

Micha said...

she loves him dearly.

Micha said...

he is everything to her. the most important part of her life. even more than her family.

Micha said...

i love you kevin celiz.

Micha said...