Tuesday, March 27, 2007

The Koolhaus

So, the show at the Koolhaus wuz pretty awesome. It wuz sold out so Tim and I had to buy tickets off this old dude from the street. That wuz expensive. But I guess worth it.

Albert Hammond, Jr. wuz awesome. Him and his 5-piece touring band. They played the best songs on the album too. I just wished it wuz longer...They only played a 30 minute set. That wuz about 7 songs. But really amazing.

The first thing he said to us when he got on stage wuz that he felt good but just needed to take a shit hahaha and then he asked us if we've ever eaten at the buffet boat at the docks that wuz nearby...

and he said... "Don't eat there." XD

Hehe yup. Prolly why he only played a 30 minute set XD

Anyway, Bloc Party wuz pretty great too. They were last and they played the longest! For an hour and a half! It wuz good though. I wuz hoping Albert Hammond, Jr. would play for about that long.

The opening band wuz great too. Sebastien Grainger. I don't think anyone knew who they were though haha. They also played for 30 mins.

And condom balloons kept flying around the entire time...that wuz funny. Bloc Party's singer wuz like "Oh my God. Is that what I think it is? Come on, this is supposed to be a family concert!" haha

And for some reason, I keep thinking "Almond Habbert, Jr." XP I don't know what's wrong with me...

Ahhh...great night, great night ^-^

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

I'm going to have to check out this Albert guy.

Anonymous said...

hullooo!!

hhahah...niice.. datsss like soo coooll..

ok man.. aat daniz crib and her 'a' is gayy.. xD
rhymes.. xD a on tha keyboard.. and then yeaa...

oky doky..
ta taaAaaaa

PS i DID not paint over your graffiti.. its on tha other waalll.. ok?

then yeaaa
--> cookii monstahh*

Anonymous said...

back agenn..

KABOOM WUZ COOOOL!
i believe martin posted it on youtube.. but sumtin sumtin about waiting for like 3 hours.. and then yeaaa

ta taaaAaa
bjxx*
--> coOokii mOnstahh**