Saturday, January 20, 2007

Late Night Crap

WUZZAH WUZZAH?

Okay. What the hell was that..? Must be a sign of boredom...It's like 3 AM.

Anyway, it's cold as shit here in Toronto. Filming my Royale With Cheese project in about 14 hours. Making a music video out of it. Too tired to go through the details with anyone right now, but... I'm obviously hoping it turns out great. I have the whole vision in my head. Been running it over and over again.

Actually, it's two projects I have to shoot. Same dialogue, different concepts.

Again, no details. I know I'm sounding like some ticked off spokesperson - ''No comments! No comments!"

But yeah. Seriously. I dunno, it's been hectic the last 2 days. Wuz like this last week too. Hope it's nothing I have to get used to. It's already taking most of my time, and of course I need time for myself... To do whatever it is I usually do when I'm not filming. I'm kinda losing touch with personal things.

On a final note, I need that sweetness-ness...ness. Wrap me around it. Need less of this overtime crap.

Kev

1 comment:

Micha said...

Hey you! Just read your script. Dont know if you meant it to be funny but I was laughing my head off. XD

I dont know... maybe Im just a dork that thinks things are funny when theyre not.

There were a few jokes in there right? Like HAHA things? Cause otherwise Im really dumb XD

What personal things? And whats the sweetness-ness ness thing you mentioned?

XD

Is it a Reese's Peanut Butter Cup? Or an ice cream sandwich? Or possibly just sleep?

Well. Either way. Hope youre ok. Youre on my mind you know. Love youu!


PS: That pic of Ceri down there is amazing... :o


Te adoro