Monday, July 10, 2006

SKEP2

So back in the day, around February, everything was so boring to me that I'd go to Coop with a friend and do graffiti throwups. There was already some graffiti there before made by the guys that live in that neighborhood, so we thought they'd beat the crap out of us in the beginning. But when we did the REBELIUS piece, which was our first piece, they liked it so much that they let us do as many pieces as we wanted. The only bad thing was that the walls were plain concrete, so they sucked up too much paint.


This was actually the first time I wrote my graffiti name, SKEP. Before that, I used to just write SPAZ, but too many people knew me by that alias so I thought I'd pick out a different name just for graffiti. I guess I just wanted to be safe haha!

4 comments:

Micha said...

Oohhh! Wow thats cooL!
I didnt know that one was yours! Niicee!

Is skep and spaz just like made up names? Or acronymes?

Oh ya... answered your last comment on th previous post... since it was the latest one...

Good night.

Anonymous said...

Grafiiittiiishhiitt
LOL
You'r crazy... you can be busted 4 that LOL but hey SWWEEETTT grafiti there...
I WANT SOME ON MY ROOM 4shizal manizal! lol
Luv u =P
kissy

Anonymous said...

hey nigga,
Manda in da buildin lol! well ya was finally cool talkin to ya after wat...a few months man!!!!!its ben a long ass while kev! missd ya n still miss ya loadz man.wish u didnt hve to leave!we gotta meet up more often!anywayz g2g sleep moms callin. =P
xoxoooxoxoxoxoxoxxoxoxo
bjx
mandi ;P
aka blonde inside lol

Kay Brito said...

graffetti WOW
wow that is soo cool
i love graffeti and like i grew up there use to go there long time time ago and roller blade and ya cool...well ya oki well i g2g now
CHEERIO