Wednesday, July 05, 2006

A Few Words Pt. 1


So I'm supposed to start college in Toronto on the 18th of September, studying film. Should be great, just being somewhere different for a change, you know. Gonna have a different lifestyle, being away from my parents and all that, being in a different environment. Gonna have a lot more responsibilities now too, being somewhat independent. But that's life...It's all good. Canada seems like the place to be, so that motivates me and I'm not worried about being on my own, having to care for myself and whatnot. I'm ready. Ready for that breath of fresh air. I got a feeling I'm not gonna get my student visa in time though. But that's just a feeling...I could be wrong.

And of course, apart from family, I got all my friends here. My homeboys and homegirls. Nowadays (since I'm done with school) it's just pure hanging out, kicking it with people. It's cool, even though it gets a little repetitive! But then again, that's Mozambique. It doesn't matter as long as you know you're having a blast or making the most of what you got right there. (The blood, the sweat, the beers!) It's awesome how everyone's real cool and we're meeting people all the time. So yeah, when I leave, I'm definitely gonna miss these times. 'Good times we rolled, good times we had,' in the words of Gabs.

6 comments:

Micha said...

Hey... thanx for passing by...
Nice pik. Did you take it? Its cool.

Ya leaving sucks... Im going to the US on th 5th of September... :/
Man it sucks... but oh well...
at least Im coming back in like 4 years or smthing...

Hope you have fun in toronto...
That city sounds so cooL! :P
Hehe.

K... I have nothing else to say lol.
bye.

Micha

(HAHA! Man this comment was stupid... but Im bored XD)

Micha said...

Hehehe. I put it there... to make those war symbols... XD
*whistles*

Im going to Fort Collins (colorado). Ya 4 years is ages... fun? Not so sure... wanna stay here... but I guess Ill like it... eventually lol.

Your family can always come visit or vice versa.

Me? Im Mozambican ^^. Was born here and lived here almost all my life... HEHE.

Well ya.. think Ive answered everything :P

Micha

Anonymous said...

Hey dude
I'LL MISS YOU LIKE SHIT!
I really like you since the first day we talked...I was like : who is this cute little asian guy (I know you'r not asian LOL)...and then we hang out sometimes at your crib, at miradouro, at some band practice, at Markiño's crib...and you didn't change a bit 4 me...you'r still that cute little asian guy LOL
CRAZY
FUNNY
GOOD LOOKING
FRIEND
GREAT PERSON
GREAT PERSONALITY
...
I hope that everything at Toronto/Canada goes well...coz you deserve the best of the best...hope that god is with you 2, 2 protect you from shit (coz I will not be there LoL)...
Stay away from drugs
lol
ehhe...
dam...I don't know what else I can say...I just want everything 2 go perfect 2 you...

Luv u =D

LEILA

Anonymous said...

Oh...by the way Markiño LIKES U 2...and I'm sure that he'll miss you 2...='(


I'm already missing you...


='(

LEILA

Micha said...

Ya I do... add me if you want (micha.cook@hotmail)

Ya your bro told me you did some of the graffiti. Those things are cool! Which one though?

Anonymous said...

heyy.. Ur goin'? xiit..
That's no cool han.
OOh, i love canada xD. MY dream country =P ..
Oh, at least its september, so we have some time to have fun here and shit yo :)
niice graffiti
\m/