Monday, September 29, 2008

Filly Thing

I stole this from someone and I thought I'd do it because I'm bored and my blog needs more random stuff. Haven't been too random in a while and it's a must to be random because it is healthy. I think.

1) Favorite object in your room?
my black light

2) Have you ever smoked heroin?
nope and never will.

3) Do you own guns?
nooo guns are bad.

4) What flavor do you add to your drink at Sonic?
what are you talking about?

5) Do you get nervous before doctor appointments?
no, I am brave now.

6) What do you think of hot dogs?
I think they can be yum.

7) Favorite song?
gee I don't know.

8) What do you prefer to drink in the morning?
I don't really drink anything in the morning. juice or water is good though.

9) Can you do push ups?
oh yes I can.

10) Can you do a chin up?
^^ that's the song from Charlotte's Web. "Chin up.. chin up..." and I forget XP

11) What's your favorite piece of jewelry?
this black and white bracelet. pretty awesome.

12) Do you like blue cheese?
haha memories... yeah, it's alright. it can be a little gross though.

13) Ever been in a car wreck?
prolly not. or maybe I have but I don't remember.

16) Middle name?
Regino. not many people know that... or they forget.

17) Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment...
Carla, sleep, music

18) Name 3 things you bought yesterday?
actually I only bought 2 things. Doritos and those gummy coke bottles.

19) Name 3 drinks you regularly drink?
water, sprite, coke

20) Current worry?
college apps

21) Current hate right now?
all these questions! jk.

23) How did you bring in the New Year?
I think I was online chatting.

24) Where would you like to be right now?
somewhere far and wide and mind-opening.

25) Name three people who will complete this?
Carla
Steph
and someone else I don't know about as there is a high chance that someone else in the world is answering this too.

26) Do you own slippers?
yeah

27) What shorts are you wearing??
the ones I'm not wearing.

28) Do you sleep on satin sheets?
haha! right.

29) Can you whistle?
like a tea kettle with talent.

31) Would you be a pirate?
YES. but a clean pirate.

32) What songs do you sing in the shower?
any song that pops into my head.

33) Favorite girl's name?
Scarlett

34) Favorite boy's name?
I don't know.

35) What's in your POCKET?
no pockets.

36) Last thing that made you laugh?
I forget. I think it was that fat alcoholic guy in Strange Wilderness. he's a riot.

37) Best bed sheets?
man what kind of question is that? XD

38) Worst injury you've ever had?
in 8th grade I ran, skidded on some small stones, fell, and scraped my whole knee in a parking lot near our house, trying to get a glimpse of this girl.. so I ended up with all these small stones in my knee wounds that I had to get out.

39) Do you love where you live?
not really. it's such a boring area. it's nice and quiet though.

40) How many TVs do you have in your house?
there's 3.

41) Who is your loudest friend?
Tyler.

42) How many dogs do you have?
none =(

43) Does someone have a crush on you?
doubt it.

44) What does your last text say?
I deleted some, so.. "Ive been better. Im sick and worked way too much this week."

45) What is your favorite book?
The collected short stories of Roald Dahl.

46) What is your favorite candy?
sour worms

47) Favorite Sports Team?
nada, strange enough.

48) Where is the next place you want to travel to?
I'm wondering what Chicago's like.

WHERE IS NUMBER 49???
right next to the word "number"!

50) What was the first thing you did this morning?
woke up and went to the bathroom.

No comments: