Saturday, January 12, 2008

Sad Day?

The house is empty. Ed's gone. And...

I GOT THE ROOM!!

...on the count that I have to pay for internet/cable every month which is about 60 - 80 bucks but Ayden has to pay for hydro, which is 40 bucks every two months.

Upside? I get my own bathroom (which I just tested), the biggest room in the house with a big closet, and I have control over the internet/cable...meaning I can take away channels that I don't want, resulting in a smaller bill. Haha. But I don't think I'll do that. It depends if we don't get a TV or something. There's no furniture in the house right now apart from in my room and Ayden's room.

Killa beees! I upgraded my stat in this house. No more sharing bathrooms and feeling yucky caca about it. Yippeeee.

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

Congratulations!!!!!! When is the new guy moving in?

Micha said...

i want to see your rooooooooomm. and be in it with you.

Timothy Steinman said...

I miss you too man, that happens to me all the time. Sometimes the song we made comes on and I don't know I guess I feel like walking over to your apartment at three in the morning like I used to.

Ed is moved out? Where is he? Are you happy to have the room?

Thanks about the pics by the way.

Timothy Steinman said...

P.S. How is school treating you?

School sucks big time on this end.