Sunday, December 03, 2006

Angels Exist



She's an angel. But not just any angel. She's MY angel. My angel who does amazing things. Really blessed to have her, knowing that no matter what, she'll always be there. And when she is, everything's perfect...so perfect you'd think it's just a dream - one of those dreams you always wished was real and you didn't have to wake up from it.

I'm glad I didn't have to wish this was real.

Thank you for existing. Thank you for loving me. Thank you for making me feel the way I do. Thank you for being you, and thank you for everything you say and do.

Love you...

1 comment:

Micha said...

Gee kev. I couldnt stop staring at this for like 3 mins after I saw that. Youre making me cry yo.
BAD BAD BAD
hehehe. kiddin. Its not bad. Youre amazing you know that?
I love you too. so much. like a lot. Like skittles... theres a lot of skittles XP
hahaha. ok. that didnt make sense.

But seriously. Im really glad I met you... you know. Sometimes i come here and look at that first comment. Im so happy I posted that. I wouldnt change a thing about us. Not even leaving I guess. I mean it sucks. but still. Ive just found out how much you really mean to me since then.

Almost 4 months... in 10 days... gosh. I hope we survive this. Dont even want to imagine what itd be like to live without you.
I miss you like HARDCORE DUDE! *headbangs*

Geee. I feel like crying again. I love you kev. always.
And thanx for loving me... and making ME feel the way i do. Cause you make me feel so great...
I cant wait to see you again kev. And im here alright... no matter what. Always loving you...

Te adoro
Mich..*!