Thursday, November 02, 2006

Shalloween!

Ok, I just had my first halloween in Canada...must've been the poorest kid (candywise)!
But then again...I didn't go trick or treating and whatnot. Pfff...Trick or treating's for kiiiids XD I got candy from the laaand lady!

She: ''Hi. Help yourself..." (motions to large pile of candy on table)
Me: "Uh...OK?" (takes some candy and puts them in pocket)
She: "Let me just go get something from my office."
Me: "Oh, OK, sure." (waits until she's gone and with itching fingers, stuffs more candy in bulging pockets)

Hehehe yeah, I pretty much have candied fingers now. Let's see what I got on my desk...

1 weird eyeball that looks like a Jawbreaker
2 tiny M&M's packets
1 tiny Nestle Aero bar
1 tiny Twix bar
2 Starburst fruit chews
2 tiny Snickers bars
2 tiny Coffee Crisp bars
1 tiny Crispy Crunch bar
1 Twizzlers
1 puny box of Smarties
2 Reese's peanut butter cups
2 tiny packets of Skittles
1 puny packet of Rain-Blo bubblegum balls

Yeah, I know. Pretty sad. SHOULD'VE GOTTEN MORE!! But I guess I can still get phatty fat and grow lots of pimples!

Isn't that great? :D

Plan for next halloween: Hang out with the fat kids or ambush them while they're coming around the corner and then grab their beloved bags of candy ^^ ...talk about TRICK or treating...mwehehehe

4 comments:

Micha said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHA Lame-o XD
Gosh. You should see my candy. HAHAHA.

I cant believe you only have thta much. gosh. will go count it in a bit so i can make you jealous... but i have a LOT.

Liked the fat kid idea... but next halloween, im gonna go throw an egg at this dude in the house down the street. or maybe ill toilet paper his porch.. and make it icky... cause hes dumb.
tell you why later XD

yeah. i have an essay to write. will come make you jealous later. mwaa*

Micha said...

gosh... my mom got the candy out 0_o

AND HAHA
This is what I ate today:

1 cup of milk
1 apple
1/3 of my plate of pasta
1 pumpkin and mint ice cream smoothie while we were watching jazz...

SO THERE. You though i was gonna eat a lot huh... HAR HAR.

love u

Anonymous said...

hey kev
jst wanted to stop by n say hey....which i did but ya wateva....like the post of halloween....totally found the fat kid idea "FuDiDo!" XD ...anywayz hope ur fine...n btw found Micha's ideas funny heheheheheh....see ya!
bjx*

Anonymous said...

hello there!

ummm candy :) ooo..

ok jst read ur last post and noticed that u ARENT afraid of mice.. haha

is that y u called dad when there was a rat in ur room? and u jumped onto the bed.. XD
hahahah

ok yeaaa..

au revoir

ta ta

tooodless


hugs and kisses