Friday, October 27, 2006

What They Don't Know...

Well, as requested (because a giant bunny might attack me while I'm washing my hair with my eyes closed) - here are 6 things people might not know about me...


1. I smuggle food into my room (such as cookies, biscuits, chips, noodles...a few hearty meals XP)

2. I always wanted to play the guitar when I was a little kid, and I had a plastic guitar I thought was the best thing ever...

3. When I was about 10, I was forced to take violin lessons because my parents thought it was cool. I ended up having about 2 violins which I never practiced playing XD

4. I used to get nightmares when I was about 4 or 5...Some nights I woke up crying, and the next day I wouldn't remember what it was about...

5. I listen to Enya Watermark...

6. I cry in movies when I think it's sad (like Lion King, Pete's Dragon, I Am David, Sweet November...)


Great...Now the whole world can know all about me and my embarrassments...


Heheheh...Love you Mich! **

1 comment:

Micha said...

hahahahhaa. awesome. I wanna watch lion king with you someday XD where i can actually see you... HAHAHA. fuck. was watching this sad movie today. cause leah brought me like 10 ^^ so gt rid of my sicknessnessness. and yeah :D could so imagine you crying there next to me HAHAHAHA


okii.. nvm. oh yeah. you forgot to put that "youre bangin"
AHAHAHHA. gosh. dont think im gonna forget that one anytime soon XD

love you. mich