Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Sibling Loyalty (and swollen eyes)


Dang, we been places together. Sometimes I forget that we went through the same things, saw the same things and all that - we're of the same blood after all...
You guys might've drove me crazy at times, but I'm glad I have you as siblings. I miss us just being kids. I miss us teasing each other. I miss us getting mad at each other. I miss going places with you guys. I miss fooling around and having a laugh with you guys. I miss watching you guys d0ing your own things...
Sorry for all the crap I put you through (though you might've deserved it at the time hehe...). I love you guys. I'm glad we're family. If you need to talk to anyone about anything and you don't know who to talk to, I'm there because I'm your brother.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahahha. so sweet ehehhe
Gosh. carla looks adorable in that first pic XD she looks so... diff
I think thats the first time ive seen her in a dress XD

well yeah... fika bem.
=****!
Mich.

Anonymous said...

swollen eyes from crying eh?
kev man, after reading this, i cried man..i miss you too. the house is quieter and all..it's different..
aiight man, i g2g
stay well

Anonymous said...

hi kevv...

err.. nyc post? cried tooo.. man u ruined my happy mood.. ohh well. i gess thats wat big brothers like to doo.. =p

um yea.. miss you like A LOT.. sniff sniff..

man everytime i lie down on my bed.. next to my beautiful wall i jst think about wat we used to do.. as brother and sister.. and like now i wish we spent more tym togeda..

ok.. gna go.. dont wanna make u cry too macchh


loveee uuuu :)

hugs and kisses

Anonymous said...

Yo kev! check out my flog! ahahhaha
miss you
stay well
\m/