Monday, August 28, 2006

A Passion Of (Music)

Okay, so I got a span of songs in my iTunes from so many different rock and hip hop artists. Now I don't know what to do with them when I leave. I wanna bring my favorite songs and artists with me, but there's a stretch of them! I mean, I'm gonna have to burn all the albums and playlists on MP3 CDs, but that's just gonna take too long. But that's not the point.
The point? - I don't have any blank CDs.

Just kidding. (Though I actually don't have any blank CDs at the moment.)

Okay, the point really is, what if they don't let me keep the CDs when I reach the airport? I mean, some people are really serious about pirated shit crossing borders. And if that's the case, that means I burnt all that shit for nothing! ...Which means I wasted money on those CDs...which probably will never find the light of day ever again (or ears that will actually appreciate the music). So that means I'm gonna have to find all those songs again sooner or later...And I doubt I ever will. It'll be quite a mission doing so. Maybe just a select few...Fuck.

What to do, what to do?

2 comments:

Kay Brito said...

Burn it onto a hard disk?
Thats what i did... or I donno... isnt it possible to have folders online?

HEHE.*

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah. That was micha not Kay. Merde. Forgot to log out.