Thursday, June 15, 2006

Autumn


This is my first post. Thought it would be good to have a blog going on. I guess this one's gonna be somewhat personal but interesting, since it's gonna be about me and what I get up to.
Anyway, I'm really bored right now, just listening to music and thinking about whether to go put on a movie to watch or something...

I took this pic like two, three months ago. Love the color of the sky and pretty much just the mood the picture gives off. I guess it's really deep. Gives me mixed emotions and thoughts. Looks like the beginning of winter (and it wuz).

2 comments:

Rita said...

heyyy!
eheheh
Thnks 4 ur commnt!
when is the next mikaya hung out concert or sumthing? i gotta go!
lol
ur right... its an amazing picture, specially the colors... and I feel the moment and the emotion of the pic, like i was there, live... =) lol by the way we need to get ppl 4 enjoy this shit* its kinda kwell
kissesss love and peace**

Anonymous said...

Awesome Shot Man
Love the Sky, The colours and ur relaxed Blog ur relaxed words
Keep on My brother